≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum

 

 

Remedies:

Boiron Sinusalia ®: $11.99

 

The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Draining Pilonidal Sinus Page 17 of 21

This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take another dose of 30c, if no improvement then order 200c.
 
fitness 8 years ago
Ok. I can get the 200C by tomorrow, but do you think I should wait to take another dose of the 30C? I'm just wondering if my being sick could have caused the remedy not to work this time?
 
cg8080 8 years ago
What I meant was to take a dose of 30c and then wait to see its response which usually is 2-3 days.
 
fitness 8 years ago
I will take a dose of the 30C tonight. I was just concerned that being sick was affecting this some way. I will let you know what happens.
 
cg8080 8 years ago
Cold/Flu will definitely mask the original symptoms.
 
fitness 8 years ago
Just an update. I have not noticed any change yet for the better with the discharge. The pain is slightly less. I took the dose at 7PM on the 25th.
[message edited by cg8080 on Thu, 27 Mar 2014 18:38:25 GMT]
 
cg8080 8 years ago
Just observe. How is your cold.
 
fitness 8 years ago
Ok I will update again later. My cold is much better.
 
cg8080 8 years ago
There doesn't seem to be any change today at all. Pain and discharge is still the same. How long do you think we'll wait before I take the 200C dose? I will be leaving in a few hours for a school trip and not back until Sunday? Do you think I should take another dose of the 30C? Thank you.
[message edited by cg8080 on Fri, 28 Mar 2014 16:49:39 GMT]
 
cg8080 8 years ago
I am asking because I don't have the 200C Merc Sol yet, but I could have it by Sunday. Thank you
 
cg8080 8 years ago
Don't take anymore 30c.
 
fitness 8 years ago
I did not take anymore 30C. I am on a sailing regatta this weekend. The cyst is the same. No improvement in pain or discharge. The pain of course is elevated because of the sailing. What do you think we will do next?
 
cg8080 8 years ago
Get 200c and take a dose on Friday.
 
fitness 8 years ago
I could take it as quickly as tomorrow night/Monday morning. Is there a reason we are waiting? Is it because you think I'll have an aggravation from the 200C? Thank you.
 
cg8080 8 years ago
There might be an aggravation. If you are willing to take the chance you can take now.
 
fitness 8 years ago
Sorry I am just answering. I got back late last night and the long car ride and the sailing has made the cyst bleed more. Pain is also worse, but I am sure that is from the sailing. I might try taking the 200C before Friday, maybe tomorrow. I will keep you updated. Thank you.
 
cg8080 8 years ago
Too much work and late nights this week. I'm taking it this weekend. I'll let you know what happens.
 
cg8080 8 years ago
I took the 200C Merc Sol on Sunday at 5PM. This morning pain seems to have increased. I will update again later. Hopefully that is all it aggravates or do you think increased discharge will follow?
 
cg8080 8 years ago
We have to wait & see, I can't guess.
 
fitness 8 years ago
Just an update. Pain and discharge is 50 to 60% worse, so I guess I have an aggravation.
 
cg8080 8 years ago
This happened this afternoon, so within 24 hours. I really hope it disappears as fast.
 
cg8080 8 years ago
Just an update. The aggravation has not died down yet. Discharge and pain is still elevated 50-60%. I'm worried. Should this still be happening?
 
cg8080 8 years ago
Its an aggravation, lets wait it out.
 
fitness 8 years ago
Still aggravated today. The smell is also really offensive since I took the remedy, which also happened when I took the 30C, but I didn't aggravate from that? Any idea what this could mean? Im kind of bummed about it because I have a 9 hour trip to a sailing regatta today and its really embarrassing.
 
cg8080 8 years ago
There are tons of reasons why your body is behaving the way it is.

Simple answer is to wait for a few days and not interfere with the remedy's work.
 
fitness 8 years ago
Ok Will do. Thank you
 
cg8080 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register

 

Important
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.