Returns - WHP
Customer must pay for shipping cost of all returned products, except
when it is a confirmed shipping/packing, manufacturing or customer service
All returns must be pre-approved by the Customer Service Supervisor.
All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. No credit will be given until returned product and invoice are received.
Credit for re-saleable/re-stockable products will be accepted up to a maximum of 30 days of date of invoice (books up to a maximum of 10 days) and will receive a 75% credit of original purchase price. The following products are not considered re-saleable/re-stockable and will not be accepted for return:
- Products with the tamper-evident seal broken or missing.
- Products with price tags/stickers affixed or soiled labels/boxes.
- Books not in mint condition.
- Remedies in potencies 10M and up & in a size larger than 4 dram or 1/2 oz.
- Remedies in potencies LM-4 and higher (in any size).
- Custom-manufactured products.
- Request Authorization Number from the Customer Service Supervisor.
- The Authorization Number must be noted on the copy of the invoice included in the package.
- Receipt of a shipment must be unpacked and inspected for damage within 24 hours.
- If product or packaging is damaged, all shipping containers and packing materials must be held for inspection at the option of the delivery carrier.
All claims for shortages, manufacturing, customer service errors or shipping damage must be made within 24 hours of the date of delivery.
Non-receipt of items sent to overseas addresses will be non-refundable.
All invoices are due 30 days from date of invoice. Accounts past due will automatically receive a finance charge of 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance, computed at a periodic rate of 1.5% or an annual rate of 18%.
Return Check/Credit Card Policy:
Checks returned or credit card chargebacks will be charged a service fee of $10.00 per occurrence.