≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

height increase after 33 9My Daughter Height 193Could any Dr. help me with fears of flying/heights? 825Concerned about my kids height 8Height increase 1Breast growth and height growth 12How to increase height 1Homeopathic presctiption for increase in height 1Increase in Height after gaining puberty in girls 13height increase Homeopathic treatment to help gaining height 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Increase your height Page 30 of 54

This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
dr kumar.. u didnt tell me wat to use,,, am 23 years, male,height 5.5 only,, plz suggest me a gud medicine, plz and in wat quantity
sajeer last decade
Mr. Sajeer, the time of your height increasing has been entirely passed away, nevertheless, you may start Baryta carb. 200, once in a fortnight. This medicine should be taken in liquid form and take its two drops directly on your tongue. Don't brush your teeth or take any thing else two hours before.
I hope you won't disturb me before two months.
Dr Kumar last decade
ok doctor, thank u, i shall contact u after two months,
sajeer last decade
Dear friends,
I am very happy to see my this thread...

I am suggesting one very old drugs but new for hight increasing .. i.e. Pitutary 3x is giving a good result .. pls try one dose early in the morning for 6 month.. you may continue your baryta carb, silicea and symphytum ..

Thanks to all.. due to busy in my practice.. I fail to share this thread...

dr. deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade

i have started taking phytolacca d 30 on alternate day. Should i start with Baryta carb or any other height medicine after 2 weeks ?????thanx a lot

For your reference my last post-
sir,i am 19/m. I have been taking -Silicea 12X and Baryta carb 200C daily since 4 months . During first month i experienced height increase of about 1 cm but now i am not experiencing any change .

On the other hand, i used to be a very sound sleeper but now i experience restlessness at night on the days i take baryta carb and silicea . Should i change my medicines or should i stop taking them ?

sir , i have a thin body structure.i even have anxiety disorders .hope that helps u in giving new medicines .
gaurav123 last decade
hi dr kumar,
im hatim,male n 21 years of age n my height is 5.8,
i seriously want to add some more inches in my height.i havn't use any remedy or supplement yet.plz tell me that which homeopathic medicines help me to grow tall....
i'll be very thankful to you..
hatim last decade
I am 25 yrs. old and 5.5' height. I want to grow atleast 2 to 3'. Can anybody help me pls.
SUBHASHJAI48 last decade
sir ia am a male and 18 yrs of age and my height is just 5'6 and my weight is 68
i want to become a foot ballplayer can u suggest me how to increase my height as no one in my family are tall
nanda.kirsh last decade
hello i was wondering if the height you gain is proportional? i am 20 years old and i am 5'9, over the last year i grew 1/2 an inch. i want to grow 2 more and be 5'11.

also can i pick this up at any pharmacy?
thank you,
bunnyjk last decade
hello doc,i'm 20 yrs oldand my height is 5'5'ft.i want to increase my height as i feel very inferior among my group of friends......i'm planing to follow your medicines as prescribed in web page but i wanted to know if there are any long term side effects present???
also what are the chances involved of any success in my case???
shivlok last decade
HI doctor i am 24 yrs old and having 5'1 height want to increase 2 to 3 inches more please suggest me

(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)

amee vyas last decade
respected dr kumar,
i am 17yrs old guy and my height is only 5ft2'....
so kindly tell me how to grow more
utkarsh310 last decade
is pitutirin a good medicine for height increase dr deoshlok ?
bakku500 last decade
My daughter aged 17 years and her height is 4'8'. She has started medicine RITE HITE (Baryta carb-3X, Silicea-6X, Calc Phos-3X, Nat Mur-3X) of SBL, dose :- 2 tablets daily. How long she should take this to gain height. And is there any other remedy?
mahalenarayan last decade
I also would like to increase my height if I can.
I did not want to self-medicate.

I am 34 years old. Female. height is 5ft 1/2. weight 131.
I regularly exercise, and weight trains.
Had TB.and list of many traumas from childhood.

Thank You So Much.
dragonfly1976 last decade
Hi My daughter is 12 yrs old and she is 5 ft 1 inch tall .
Her periods started 2 yrs ago .She has not increased in height .I do not want her to try growth hormone .I have ordered silica marina 8 x and baryta carbonica 30 c
How do i give that to her also i am giving her a good multivitamin daily
sevenchakra last decade
Hi doctor,
my daughter is 10 years old, and she is 4ft 5 inch. I bought her Baryta Carbonica 30ch (pills), but I don't know how much to give her. Is this good for her? Or should I try Calcarea Carb. 200? Which ones the best for height improvement? And how much to give her? Or if there is any other homeopathy I can give her. I also wanted to know if this age is a good age for giving homeopathy medicine.
multani last decade
i am 27years old and my height is 5.3' and weight is 53kg..
i am from orissa/india.
please help me to get atleast 5.6 inch please help me i will be greatfull throught my life.
please help me.
i always get bad impression from everyone i meet,even my relatives and family says me chota and short height..
i feel like dying sometimes.
please help me to get atleast average height.
reply me through this post or personal msg if possible
my number is :- +919439716569
rhlagarwala last decade
Dear Sir,

Iam 23 yrs male,I have been taking Pituitary 6x one small spoon daily early morning as advised by Dr.Deoshlok sharma since last two months I have not noticed any change in my height,Will you plz advise do I need to change dose, continue with this or you would advise New medicines for height increase.

Plz respond Sir.
yatishprasad last decade
pls go on continue for month.. as you age is 23 you may not get the desire result but somthing will get...

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Thanks for responding Sir, I will do it.
yatishprasad last decade
Respected dr.deoshlok sharma, i told YOUR suggested height gain remedies to one of my friends and he is usuing these remedies regularly. His age is 24 years. He is using these remedies for previous four months. Now what do YOU suggest: should he continue for the exact six months or stop it, and use byrata card200 one dose in two weeks. please suggest me.
apnasi last decade
Dr.Deoshlok sharma

please suggest me some thing ,which medicine can help me to gain few inches?
please reply
rhlagarwala last decade
HI,i am 23 and half now,i am female,weight is 51 kg, and i want to increase 1 to 1 and half inch,i have use bartya carb3o ,symphutum and cal phose for one month and cldnt c any result,please help me and suggest me proper medicines keeping my age in mind,caused i am quiet confused after reading this forum after reading thia and one more thing i am taking antioxiditant now,so i hope that wont effect anything,please help as my days are passing i am getting more tensed,does acupunture and strecthing helps in increase of height,cause here in my city thier is this place,which says they can increase 2 inch wid acupuncture and streching by machines but the problem is they want one hour daily half an hour for acu and half for streching which i am not able to find out from my busy schedule but if you confirm it,tht it will work then i will join,please revert soon,i am very very tensed
hello deshlok im 21 yrs and my height is 5.5 i want to take some medisions can u plz tell me the pricribed medision and how to take the medision
vijaydukka last decade
Dear Sir,

One thing I wanted to clarify I have heard drinking Tea can affect Height growth,is it true???
yatishprasad last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.