≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

height increase after 33 9My Daughter Height 193Could any Dr. help me with fears of flying/heights? 825Concerned about my kids height 8Height increase 1Breast growth and height growth 12How to increase height 1Homeopathic presctiption for increase in height 1Increase in Height after gaining puberty in girls 13height increase Homeopathic treatment to help gaining height 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Increase your height Page 34 of 54

This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
hay doc...how are you?i just went through some posts so i thought may be it'll do some good to me to...this month,i just celebrated my 18th birthday and my current height is 5'8.5....i havent grown since the last 4 years or so...i started smooking when i was 15 and now i have quitted it...like most of the teenagers,i have been involved in masturbation aswell:P...but now i've givenup everything...can u plz advise me some tips to increase my height by atleast 1.5 inch or so...:)
casinova 9 years ago
dear dr. d. sharma

i am kader from bangladesh. i have been surfing on net looking for
something effective to increase my height. But unfortunately i found
nothing. Then last night i just rushed to net and found your thread. I
am 20 male. my height is only 4.11''. I need your help.

well dr. d sharma on the first page u mentioned to take following medicines.

Baryta Carb 30 thrice in a day
Silicea 12x 4 tab thrice in a day
and symphytum Q 5 drops twice in a day for 6 month

then on the 18th page u added a new medicine following.

1. Medhorinum 1M weekly one dose every sunday morning.

now, could you pls prescribe me a full and final remedy with doses to
increase my height ?

i would be highly pleased if you kindly help me.

only1kader 9 years ago
How to take the doses ?

Few doubts :
1) Baryta Carb : with sugar tablets or apply drops on tongue ?
2) Symhytum q : dilute in water ?
wana_grow_tall 9 years ago
Respected Dr.
I am 28 years old and my height is 5'3'. I want to increase my height atleast 4-5'. Please suggest me the best combination of medicines.

Thanks & regards
sunilk 9 years ago
I am 30 years old, and my height is 5', is it possible for me to take homeopathy tablets now and increase my height? can anyone sugest please,!
madhavi.e3 9 years ago
Hi there Dr.'s :)
Just one more question to add to the thousands.

Do I take Baryta, Silicea AND Symphytum? OR just Baryta and Silicea?

Also, can you specify which parts of the body grow in height? meaning lower and upper? or just upper?

Thanks a lot!
Pebbles1 9 years ago
Masood Homeopathic Store & Hospital, Pakistan first ISO certified company. Buy Homeopathy medicine online at

masood dot com dot pk
gulraiz 9 years ago

I've read lots of posts with queries but noone talking about their results - post remedy!!! It's odd that noones commented on the success or otherwise. Can someone post something about their experience on this???

Pebbles1 9 years ago
Hello Pebbles1,
I am 5'2' and am 28. i have contacted 2 doctors regarding my height on this site. One said hes not sure but asked me to try the medicine for 6 months and other said he cant reccommend anything coz of my age.
I am taking some other medicines for other health issues. Thats my experience.

Whats yours?
Virago 9 years ago
BUT you can try the following prescription

1. Pitutary 3x 1 tab thrice in a day
2. Symphytum 200
4 pills morning empty stomach
3. Baryta carb 200 morning empty stomach
4. weekly one dose of CINA 1M 4 pills...

continue for 6 month...

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok 9 years ago
mr. deshlok
i am a mother of 3 years old daughter.my husband height is 5.5 and mine 4.11.our daughter is shortest in al her group 87 cms. wen v asked doctor he said its heredity and homeopathic doctor said no medicine before 5 yrs.but in ur thread u have recommended to 2 yr kid also.is my child eligible for medicine then which one or v shud wait?
nids_smile 9 years ago
hello sir
m currently 17 (1993 born) and 5'6 tall.. my father is 5'7 nd my mother is 5'0... i hv a brother who stands 5'10 tall...my legs are very long(similar to a 5'10 guy) .. but da problem is with my spine ... my spine is very very short...i hv not experienced ne growth spurt since i was 14..i m very much hairy nd require shave after 3 days ...and the size of my ears and face is same as of a class 7 grader....my body has a large potential to grow ...but i have not experienced ne growth since 2 years.....what to suggest for me???
thanx sir!!!
ceeveey 9 years ago
*i m a male!
ceeveey 9 years ago
try pitutary 3x 1 tab three times in a day
and calc hypophosphoricum 3x 1 tab thrice in a day

continue for 6 month and report me....

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok 9 years ago
thank u sir, thank u very very much for ur consultation..u suggestd me these two tablets,,,however im a having a tablet of a pharmaceutical company specially for height increase... da contents of dat tablet are as follows: Acidum Phosphoricum 3x,alfaalfa 1x,baryta carb 2x,hydrocotyle 3x,five phos 6x,lecithin3x,pituatry 6x,thyriodinum 6x...
shud i go wid ur consideration ...or wid dis tablet which i hv listed...also sir...is dere really a potential in my body to grow....??? i dont wanna live in dark ... thanx sir... anxiusly w8ing for ur reply....
ceeveey 9 years ago
Dear Dr. Sharma,

I am a 28 year old young man of ht 5'4''. Kindly let me know which medicine shall I use to increase a height of 2- 3 inches? Pl let me know what are other food, drinks one has to avoid and other precautions one has to follow during the use of medicine.

Best regards
Srikanthbpl 9 years ago
My son is 12 years old. Can I give these medicine to him for increase in height.
skg_1969 9 years ago
Hello Dr.
Please suggest medicine for my friend as you suggested me by which i have started increasing at the age of 22

His details are
Current Age : 25yrs 6months
Height 5.4'
Weight : 52
Sex : Male

at age of 12yrs suffered from disease called 'Acute Rheumatic Fever' for almost 6-7 years (tooked injection penidura for 6-7yrs) & he think because of this disease height grow stopped

Now this disease is almost cured no pain, but want to increase height

Please suggest medicine
satyamy 9 years ago
sorry for above age mistake
his age is 24yrs 6months.......
satyamy 9 years ago
Hii doctors,
i am 20 year old young college going girl..and my height is 5'2 inches :( which makes me feel sad.
please suggest me some medicines....to increase my height with their proper potencies and the prescription how to take them.I would be really thankful to you
pringomiller 9 years ago
is there any side effects of taking these drugs??
ashhad 9 years ago
i am 20/m
height 168cm, 50 kg,
and ( visceral fat-2.0
sub cuttaneous fat-15
body fat-7.7
BMA age18
muscle mass-39)
and my neck is very long
my problem is i didn't grow an inche frm past 4 years could u plz suggest me to increase height
maheekothuri 9 years ago
hi. i just turned 19 years old and my height is 176cm. i would like to be atleast 180cm. shall i take the 3 recommended remedies... baryta carbonica, silicea, symphytum? how many times do i take it and how long?

thanks for your help

sunnys19 9 years ago
my daughter is 13 years 10 months old and she is just 4 feet and 9 inches.please suggest remedies for her.Her growth hormones and all other tests are within normal range.She is normal otherwise.She is active and alert.she is also under weight
shaanrao 9 years ago
Hello, Im 26yrs old female, my height is only 4' 11'. I want a safe but fast way to increase my height. it seems like its affecting my career but I am a healthy person and certainly dont want any side effects or health probs. I been thru alot few yrs back when I had som unknown health prob so m scared to try ne medicines. Can a doc plz prescribe somthng that I can try thats safe.
jjon12 9 years ago
im zaid,age 24,height5.5,i have read from one of the forum to use baryta carb 200,is it necessary or i can use baryta carb 30,plz help me,i want to start this medicine as early as possible
zaidbajubair 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.