≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

height increase after 33 9My Daughter Height 193Preteen Boy not Gaining Height- Seeking Help 8Seeking help for my preteen not gaining height 10Could any Dr. help me with fears of flying/heights? 825Concerned about my kids height 8Height increase 1Breast growth and height growth 12How to increase height 1Homeopathic presctiption for increase in height 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Increase your height Page 52 of 54

This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear Dr.Deoshlok

I am 30 year old male my height is 5.5".pls suggest me medicine to increase my height.
vs12 5 years ago
Dear Dr.Deoshlok/ Dr. kumar

I am 30 year old male my height is 5.5".pls suggest me medicine to increase my height
vs12 5 years ago
Sir i m 19 and 5'5 i want atleast 4-5 inches and weigh70 kg.pls tell me the complete dose that i should take
gupta122 5 years ago
Sir, I am at 32, Can I increase my height with baryata carb30 ??
rahuldiwan 5 years ago
i want to increase my height 2 inches my age is 20 height is 5.5 weigth is 60,i started consuming baryta carb 30 silicea 12x,shympytum q a month ago will i grow ,when will i grow ,what will be the growth rate,plese help me,
Thourlirj 5 years ago
My son is 15 years old his height is 5.2 , he is physically healthy and sporty boy. He wants to increase his height .What combination of medicine he should take ?
Imi Ash 5 years ago
i am 17 yrs old nd my height is 5'5
bt my height is not increasing since a year
even i tried baryta forte by jvs pharma
bt i found no results
Yize 5 years ago
Hello Dr. Kumar,

My name is Maruti, please help me with the form in which these Height Increase Medicines maybe taken. I understand following are the medicines:

1) Baryta Carb 30 or 200 which is more beficial. (I came to know that 200 is a higher potency). May I know if this can be taken in pills like 1Dram pills or in the form of Mother Tincture? Also I did not hera anything like 30 C or 30 D in Homeo shops. Please help me clarifying this part for Baryta.

-- Some posts are also confusing mentioning "Baryta Phos" may help better

2) Symphytum Mother Tincture or liquid? Please clarify for me

3) Silicea 12X liquid/Mother Tincture or Tablets form which is better? Please clarify for me

4) Medorrhinum 15 days once. May I know if 10M (greater potency) is preferrable over Medorrhinum 1M? Pleas clarify for me

-- I also saw few posts mentioning Syphillum 10 M as alternative (but varies from patient's case)

Sir, I also see that in one of the posts you have mentioned to take some Biochemic medicines (one of them above I think Silicea) to be taken with LukeWarm water.

But I heard that Homeopathic or Biochemic should not be taken along with water, neither to be chewed but should be put under the tongue without even touching the tooth. Whereas I came to know that in Mother Tincture, water has to be mixed. Please clarify this for me.

---Sir, I request you to please help me clarifying all the doubts above I have done some research and coming to you with these information. Please help me by replying to the same email address of mine (Not permitting by system to enter here) as soon as possible.

Thanking you,
CHKAR861 5 years ago
Hello sir my hight is 5'4
nd age is 20
nd wait is 56
tell me how to increase height as soon as possible
abhay jaiswal 5 years ago
Visit www.doctorhelpme.com
drjitesh 5 years ago
Hi Dr.
Need your help, I am 31 year lady of 156.6 cm but due to my professional requirements I need to work on my height for growth in life plz help
Chouhar 5 years ago
Dr. Kumar

Since I am lactose intolerant I cannot take the Silicea 12x in tablet form. Can I take it in liquid form? If so, what is the dosage?
abdulansari95 4 years ago
hi, I am 17 year old girl from Iran, I have height problem .. please help me how to increase my height ..
moji79 4 years ago
Hello sir, I am 23 years old so is there any chances by undergoing homeopathic treatment my height will increase??
Abhishekkul 4 years ago
Hello doctor, my age is 33 and height is 4.9cm.. I want to increase my height 5.3..please suggest the right medicine for me to increase my height....
Monika1 4 years ago
My bro Inam is age of 12 years and since birth he is still on bed even can't sit or stand ..my mom disappointed and she didn't give any medicine to him as she moved throughout country for treatment but get no result .Now,the condition worsen day by day as he gets convulsion with scream and his body turn into lunar shape and stiff even with the noise of opening of the door and even the noise of a spoon in bowl.. we are in too much problem anyone that's expert in treating such neuroproblems please help us .. thanks in advance
Salman7003 4 years ago
Thanks for ur feedback but how many quantity and potentially of these medicine I can take.please mentioned.

baryata cab 200 twice weekly
Silicia, calcarea flour and kali phos 6x daily.
For one month
If no benifit then baryata carb 1000 weekly
Silicia, calcarea flour and kali phos 200 twice weekly for one month
Then baryata carb 10m only once
And silicia, calcarea flour and kali phos 1000 weekly for one month.
Monika1 4 years ago
I am 23, male,5.7 height,59 weight,unmarried .I have very soft hair.
my hair is falling in scalp.but on the other part's of my body hair is increasing.I am not facing any dandruff.BUT one problem is that after one two days of hair wash ,my scalp starts oiling automatically.I am in Mumbai ,India. our family members have no genetically hair loss problem.
I have not taken any high dose medicine or antibiotics or (for body or hair) in past.I have been washing hair 2 times in week with a constant sampoo. falling hair root looks small and black.
what can i do ?
sulabh1 4 years ago
I'm 18 years old and my height is 160 cm; my dad's height is 173 nd my moms is 150 and I want to increase my height at least 10 cm what medicines should I follow??
Snow3 4 years ago
Dear dr,

I am Anurag age 24 yrs old having a height of 5feet 6inches want to increase 2-4 inches more.

Kindly suggest me best effective treatment therapy with duration of course and drugs to be taken.

Anuragsaxena 4 years ago
My daughter is 9 year old. Her height is 123 cm. She looks short for her age.

I want to know what is the right age for starting baryta carb.

Does she needs a treatment.... Can you suggest on the basis of her height.
ruchia1000 4 years ago
Thanks, I have seen tremondous results from homeopathy. I have all kits of medince and just needed the name of it. Thanks alot once again!
Aman5 4 years ago
Dear Aman,

You will be back here asking for help if you take wrong medicines.

Medicine is for Imbalance or disease.

Height is usually genetic, not an imbalance or disease.

If No imbalance or sickness the medicine will have nothing to do and will then cause sickness. Read the materia medica of a remedy and see the hundreds of problems it is prescribed for. If not needed you can start having those things.
simone717 4 years ago
I am 18yr and 10months old boy.wanted to increase my height from 5.5 to 5.10 inches.I am taking Silicea 12x 4tab 3 times a day and Baryta Carb 200 3 drops thrice a day .Am I taking these medicines correctly?? With this I am doing Gym also (no weight lifting) their is any chance to increase my height??
Plzz suggest me appropriate medicine and their dosages.
[message edited by Vaibhav4 on Sun, 16 Oct 2016 02:08:22 UTC]
Vaibhav4 4 years ago
I am 24 years old girl facing problems in proposals due to short height. Plz give me remedy :(
Height 12345 4 years ago
Hi, I am a 28 years old male. I just wanted to know if it is possible to increase my height at this age and if yes what medicines should I take. My current height is 5.4.
Saroj.301 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.